What We Believe (Preface)
Peace Community Church International is a fellowship of people who believe in the reality of universal love and who strive to walk by inner spiritual guidance as expressed in the following:
- “Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, ‘Grow! Grow!’”
- “For those who have an intense urge for Spirit and wisdom, it sits near them, waiting.”
- Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
- John 14:26
- We believe in the universality of God in all things,
- The spiritual nature of life on Earth,
- That life is eternal; there is no death.
- That God and humankind are one; we are one with all things.
- We believe in Christianity as a way of life,
- Experiencing God within by re-awakening and unfolding the real self –the Christ Consciousness – the good, kind, sharing, loving part of each of us.
- We believe the potential of humankind is to live in harmony as a family of unconditional love, based on mutual respect to live and let live.
- We believe in angels, messengers of God, experienced through inner Guidance, our constant source of insight and wisdom. We believe in the power of prayer, healing, and laying on of hands.
- We are channels for inspiration and wholeness when we join in teamwork with the angelic realms, creating miracles every day in our lives.
- We believe that spiritual gifts, inspiration and creativity are in each of us; that we communicate beyond the physical senses through four spiritual gifts of Prophecy, Vision, Intuition and Feeling.
- We believe that each person has a unique purpose and inner spiritual communication is the key to unfolding it.
- We believe we create our reality through our conscious and unconscious awareness.
- We believe we have the power to transform our lives through the examples of messages of the Master Jesus, Saint Francis of Assisi and Dr. Francisco Coll, etc.
- We believe that God and the Holy Spirit are expressed in personal feelings of oneness, joy, strength and peace, and in thoughts and acts of love and acceptance.
- We believe that we live in two worlds at one time, the spiritual world and the physical world. Each of us is a soul with a body, not a body with a soul.
- We believe that our feeling part reflects our soul, and our intellectual nature is a tool for us while on planet Earth.
- We believe that personal cleansing renews our spirit and lifts us up to a balanced state of consciousness.
- We believe that by following our true feelings we pray without ceasing.
- We believe in acknowledging, understanding and living the Ten Commandments of Sincerity, Loyalty, Self-respect, Kindness, Reverence, Immortality, Magnanimity, Generosity, Genuineness and Contentment – for and within ourselves first, then towards others.