- This event has passed.
Christmas Camp 2019 Australia and New Zealand
December 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - January 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
We invite you to be involved to our IPMI Australia sponsored Christmas Camp 2019 for Australia and New Zealand facilitated by Francisco (Tiger) Coll (CEO Wayshowers College), Tom Shantz (COO Wayshowers College) and Teresa Shantz (International Instructor for Wayshowers College).
This dynamic team are joining forces to present the first of the new subject based Curriculum “Universal Foundations”. This course is complimented by training/refreshing in 764A and Profile Training/Refreshing for 1001,1002a and 1003a all of which you will find to be key components to have for your spiritual business to work with the next wave of spiritual searchers which is upon us.
“Universal Foundations” is to Wayshowers College what General Education is to a regular University; it allows the widest swatch of topics to be passed on for awareness & interest, as well as ensuring the individual has a solid foundation to move forward without missing important concepts. This year’s Universal Foundations will also include some of the Hawaii International Regrouping as well as qualify College Contracted Instructors to participate in the New Business Model. This means along with our tools of the “6 Priorities” we will have a new tool to offer searchers, who are seeking specific areas of growth.
The camp will be held in Victoria from 27th December 2019 to 5th January 2020 inclusive. Venue: TBA
Please refer the schedule below for dates and timing of the Camp –
Course Code NamesProfile Courses
- 1001 How to Present the “Orientation Lecture” – Pre requisites required
- 1002 a How to Present the “:Blockage Profile” – Pre requisites required
- 1003 a How to Present the “Glandular Therapy Profile” – Pre requisites required
Opportunity 2 Courses
- 7093 Giving a Crystal Clear Vibration – 3 hours course
- 7091 The wealth of my Metaphysical Nature – 3 hour course
- 3090 Experiencing my Inner Harmony – 3 hour course
- 596 On Schedule with your plans – 3 hour course
- 4092 The Real Me: A Spiritual Being – 3 hour course
- 3095 Your Mystical Gift of Intuition – 3 hour course
- 3096 Your Mystical Gift of Vision – 3 hour course
- 3097 Your Mystical Gift of Prophecy – 3 hour course
- 3098 Your Mystical Gift of Feeling – 3 hour course
- 8836 The Spiritual Reality of the Family
- Undertand the spiritual purpose of your physical family and the needs you had that were fulfilled by being a part of the family unit.
- Get a Big Picture of your Universal Family and tune into that feeling of being one with all things in the universe.
- See how your parents attitudes and disciplinary habits affected you both positively and negatively.
- Understand how the expeirences in your early cycles have molded your personality and how you can work with yourself to improve any areas that need improving
Package PricesThe Full Christmas Camp 2019 Price is $3,100 (First time Universal Foundations course and Refresher 764a, 1001, 1002a and 1003a – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to do 764a or any of the profile courses the first time)A special discounted Instructors Package has been arranged which will see you receive a Contracted Instructors Agreement. The discounts as outlined below as well as a refresher for additional profiles you have previously taken until 30 June 2020.Please Note: All Instructors Contracts prior to 30 June 2019 are no longer valid and need to be refreshed by the 31st July 2019.Instructors Contract and Extension Package for 12 months from 1st July 2019 to 30 June 2020You will receive
- New Instructors Contract to 30 June 2020
- 12 months extension of all profiles to 30 June 2020
- Discount on Xmas Camp package
What we need from youThere is a 10% deposit required for Registration and Payment of the Christmas Camp Program
- Pay between 16th July 2019 and 31st August 2019 to receive a 20% for IPMI Au Platinum Members, all others 15% discount or
- Pay between 1st September 2019 to 30th November 2019 to receive 10% for IPMI Au Platinum Members, all others 5% discount or
- Pay after 1st December 2019 pay full Xmas camp price
Full payments must be received by 15th December 2019 (Structured payment plans available on request, contact the office to organise at email@example.com)Note: By placing your deposit and attending this Christmas Camp, for no additional fees, you will receive your new contract and an extension on ALL of your profiles to 30 June 2020.Register OnlinePackage Price for Opportunity 2Universal Foundations Course and all of the additional courses $2,000 OROpportunity 2 all courses from 1 January to 5 January 2020 $600Note: All Profile courses are available for first timers and all other courses are able to be taken separatelyContact the International Office for questions or registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 800 336 8008